Group Leader Check List
1. When you receive your shipment, check all products upon delivery to ensure you have received your entire order and that it has arrived in satisfactory condition. Please call our customer service at 1-800-597-0416 as soon as possible with any missing or damaged product.
2. Be sure to communicate your group's goals to the members. Encourage each member to set individual goals - how much they'll sell. Use the goal chart to track your accomplishments. Each member can sell 10 items.
3. Give members ideas on how to sell the product and who they should sell to; your family, friends, neighbors, church members, etc. Write down at least 10 people that they know and sell to those 10 people.
4. Show members how to use the cash collection envelopes to keep money collected from getting lost.
5. Keep and accurate record of product dispersed and money collected. Profit Potentials will give you a Record Keeping chart to help you.
6. Remind every member of deadlines to have product sold. Set a specific date when all money needs to be turned in. Keep in mind your order will need to be placed 2 weeks prior to when you want to have delivery for your customers.
7. Make the fundraiser Fun! Include incentives to help motivate your sellers.